Going vegetarian? Whether you’re considering a plant-based diet, or you’ve been cutting out meat from your recipes for years, you know that choosing a vegetarian (or vegan) lifestyle takes some serious dedication. It also requires you to become more knowledgeable on how to replace the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your body normally gets from red meats (e.g. iron, zinc, B12, etc.) with healthy, alternative options.
And what about those pesky hunger pains? Well, it’s no surprise that cutting out meat can make you feel hungry or gravitate toward higher carb foods to help “fill” the void. But these types of foods can actually raise your blood glucose levels and make you feel even hungrier, which causes you to snack more.
So how do you know which foods offer a rich blend of key nutrients and vitamins to help you stick to your vegetarian diet plan and achieve healthy weight loss? That’s where Livea comes in to help!
Finding the Right Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
At Livea, our customized programs feature healthy vegetarian options to fit your lifestyle, keep you active and fill your body with the nutrients it craves. Each proven, physician-tested meal plan includes over 90 meal, snack and beverage choices, so you never get bored with the same recipe and always have something delicious to try on the menu.
To learn more about getting started with a vegetarian diet plan that can instantly transform your life, contact us today! In the meantime, here’s a few fun and simple vegetarian-friendly recipes we wanted to share to help kickstart your weight loss journey!
Weekly Vegetarian Meal Plans for Weight Loss
Depending on whether you are lacto, ovo, or latco-ovo vegetarian, you may choose to exclude eggs and dairy products from your vegetarian diet plan. The good news is when you join our Livea family, you’ll have exclusive access to deliciously fresh recipes and meal options to fit your lifestyle for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Breakfast Green Drink – Simple and delicious, this breakfast smoothie is sure to give you a natural boost of energy in the morning and keep you full well into the lunch hour.
- Hot Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal – The smell and taste of freshly baked apples and cinnamon is always a wonderful way to start the day, and this recipe will fill your body with all the healthy ingredients you love!
- Tofu Power Bowl – For a vegetarian meal plan that really packs the punch with flavor, this tofu recipe will help reenergize your mind and body, so you can take on whatever adventures lie ahead of you.
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup – For an easy-to-make lunch option, try our Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe for a low-carb, high-fiber vegetarian-friendly meal that makes plenty to spare, so you can either share with loved ones or save for yourself throughout the week.
- 3-Cheese Pizza with Broccoli Crust: Everyone loves to grab a slice of pizza during the workweek! Try this healthy option that replaces processed carbs with a delicious broccoli crust substitute that even your kids won’t be able to tell the difference in flavor!
- Marinated Tofu with Vegetables – Another tofu recipe packed with protein and a healthy dose of vitamins and flavor, this meal option will become an instant family classic in your home, and it’s super easy to make, too!
A Few Extras!
Whether you’re serving up appetizers or looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth after dinner, here are a few honorable mentions that we couldn’t resist sharing!
Easy Vegetarian Meal Plan for Weight Loss
Ready to get started with our life-changing weight-loss program? Call us at 1-855-GoLivea (1-855-465-4832) for a free consultation, so we can learn more about you, your vegetarian diet needs, and your goals for long-term weight loss!
Already a member of our Livea family? Did you know that we now make it even easier to access the healthy meal plans you need, without going to the store? New and existing members can enjoy curbside pickup or mail delivery, virtual consultations with our Livea nutritionists, and ongoing support to help you achieve your weight loss goals and overall well-being from home!
 Harvard T.H. Chan. Carbohydrates and Blood Sugar. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/carbohydrates-and-blood-sugar/