4th of July Jell-O Stars
- 2, 3 oz packages sugar-free red Jell-O
- 2, 3 oz packages sugar-free blue Jell-O
- Per Serving (1 Star): 1 Extra
1. Combine 2 cups boiling water with 2 packages of blue Jell-O, stirring until dissolved. Place the dissolved Jell-O in 9×13 inch pan filling it halfway. Chill in fridge overnight, or until the Jell-O has set.
2. When the blue Jell-O has set, Combine 2 cups boiling water with 2 package of red Jell-O. Fill to the top half of the pan. Return to fridge. Chill overnight or until red Jell-O has set.
3. Once the red Jello has set, use a star-shaped cookie cutter to carefully cut stars out of the Jell-O. Refrigerate until ready to serve.