Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. fajita seasoning
- 6 romaine heart or bibb lettuce leaves
- Optional: 4 Tbsp. salsa
1. Preheat air fryer to 400° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken strips and bell pepper slices with olive oil and fajita seasoning. Toss well to evenly coat.
3. Transfer fajita mixture into the air fryer basket for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
4. Remove from air fryer and serve on lettuce wraps topped with Greek yogurt, if desired.
Per Serving: 3 Fresh + 1 Lean-1 + 1 Healthy Fat + 3 Extras