Air Fryer Rosemary Jicama Fries
- • 6 cups jicama (peeled and cut into fries, about 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick and 3 to 4 inches long)
- • 1 tsp. garlic powder
- • 1 tsp. rosemary
- • 4 tsp. olive oil
- • Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 390° F.
2. Slice the peeled jicama into ¼-inch sticks.
3. Bring a pot of water to the boil and par boil the jicama for 10 minutes. Remove and drain.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the garlic powder and rosemary, stir to combine.
5. Mix together in a medium mixing bowl half of the par boiled jicama sticks, oil and seasonings. Stir to coat.
6. Add the seasoned jicama fries to the air fryer basket. Lower the heat to 350° F. and cook for 15-20 minutes. Checking the fries half way through, and shaking to ensure even cooking.
7. When cooked through and golden in color, remove and repeat with re-maining fries.
8. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!