- 4 oz moderate fat cheese (3-6g of fat/oz.)
- 3/4 cup asparagus
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 packet Livea Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. Trim ends from asparagus, chop tomatoes, and shred cheese or cut into cubes. Bring medium-sized pot of water to a boil and drop in cleaned asparagus. Boil for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
2. Drain asparagus and put into a bowl of ice cold water to stop asparagus from over-cooking.
3. Add remaining ingredients to cooled, drained asparagus and chill. Serve chilled.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-0 | 3 Vegetables | 3 Extras