Banana Cream Pie With Pretzel Crust
- 1 packet Livea Pretzel Twirls, crushed
- 1.5 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 packet zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 packet Livea Creamy Banana Pudding
- 4 oz. cold water
- 2 Tbsp. whipped topping
1. Crush Livea Pretzel Twirls in a blender or food processor. Combine pretzel crumbs with zero-calorie sweetener and 3 tablespoons melted butter and stir until evenly coated.
2. Press mixture into a mini 5” diameter pie dish, or shallow bowl to form a crush. Place in freezer for about 5 minutes.
3. While pie crust sets, prepare Banana Pudding by mixing with 4 oz of cold water.
4. After 5 minutes, spread pudding evenly onto pretzel crust and place in freezer for ~20 minutes.
5. Cut pie in 1/2 and top with 1 Tbsp. whipped topping per slice. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Healthy Fat | 1 Extra