Banana Cream Pudding Pies
- 1 packet Livea Hot Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1 packet Livea Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine oatmeal, zero-calorie sweetener, and baking powder. Slowly add water until dough sticks together (about 1/2 cup).
3. Divide dough into 2 balls and press into 2 greased ramekins.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Let completely cool.
5. Using shaker jar, mix 4 oz. of water with the banana pudding. Spoon into each oatmeal cup.
6. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Extra