- 5 packets Livea Hot Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1 packet Livea Creamy Banana Pudding
- 3 oz. chopped or ground almonds
- 2 packets calorie-free sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp banana extract (optional)
- 1⁄2 tsp white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 cup cold water
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine all ingredients except water, and mix thoroughly. Add water slowly to ensure that batter is not runny.
3. Drop by tablespoon into 12 regular-sized muffin cups, and bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
4. Remove the muffins from the pan immediately and let cool completely.
Per Serving (2 muffins): 1 General Livea Meal | 1/2 Healthy Fat | 2 Extras