- 1 pound Extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup Chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups Low sodium beef broth
- 4 tbsp Reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dill weed
- 2 cups Cooked spaghetti squash
1. Brown beef in pan, measure out 10 ounces, return that to the pan, reserve any leftovers for later use.
2. Add scallions, mushrooms, and beef broth to the browned beef.
3. Bring to a simmer and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the reduced fat cream cheese and stir until cheese dissolves
5. Add the dill weed and cooked spaghetti squash. Heat through and enjoy!