Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 5 1/2 cups cauliflower florets, raw
- 1/2 cup of buffalo hot sauce, divided
- 6 tbsp light ranch or blue cheese dressing, divided
1. Placecauliflowerfloretsinalargebowl.Nextadd1/4cupbuffalo sauce and garlic power to the cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
2. Spray bottom of air fryer with cooking spray. Set the air fryer to 360 and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking every 5 minutes.
3. Place cooked cauliflower in a medium-sized bowl and add the remaining 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Toss to coat.
4. Serve each serving with 2 Tbsp light ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Per Serving: 3 Fresh | 1 Healthy Fat | 1 1/3 Extras