Cauliflower and Asparagus Risotto With Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp each: salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 5 1/2 cups grated or “riced” cauliflower
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place chicken in a casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Pour melted butter on top of chicken, and roast until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165° F, about 30 minutes. Re- move from oven and allow to rest.
3. Meanwhile, combine cauliflower rice, asparagus, and chicken stock in a pot and simmer until tender, adding water as needed.
4. When finished, remove cauliflower and asparagus risotto from the stovetop and serve with roasted chicken.
Per Serving: 3 Fresh | 1 Lean– 1 | 1 Healthy Fat | 1/4 Extra