Cauliflower Mushroom RisottoPer Serving: 3 Fresh, 2 Healthy Fats, 2 Extras
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushroom, chopped
- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a nonstick skillet, on medium high heat, add olive oil and garlic. Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add mushroom. Cook for about 3-5 minutes then add the cauliflower rice. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Careful not to let it burn.
3. Add coconut milk, chicken broth and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low then cover and let it simmer for about 15 minutes, until desired creamy consistency. Serve immediately and enjoy!