- 2 Light laughing cow cream cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% Reduced fat Mexican Three Cheese Blend
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3–4 Jalapenos, depends on size
- 1 tbsp Grated parmesan cheese
1. Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
2. In a large saucepan, boil peppers in water for 5–10 minutes (the longer you boil the peppers, the milder they become). Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat the laughing cow cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each jalapeno half; sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Place on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 400° for 5–10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
1/4 Lean | 1 Healthy Fat | 1 Vegetable | 1 1/2 Extras