- • 1 packet Livea Homestyle Flapjack mix
- • 1 packet Livea Cheesecake mix
- • 3.5 oz. water (or more for thin-ner pancakes)
- • Cooking spray
- • 4 Tbsp. sugar-free syrup (optional)
1. Combine the contents of the Flapjack and Cheesecake packets with water. Mix well.
2. Heat a greased griddle on medium-high, and pour batter into small ap-proximately 4” diameter pancake-rounds.
3. Let cook for ~2 minutes, or until golden. Flip and cook the other side.
4. Remove from griddle and plate.
5. Continue steps 2-4 until batter is gone, and divide into two servings.
6. Drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons of syrup and enjoy!