Cheesy Cauliflower Biscuits
- 1 medium head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs + 4 egg whites, divided
- 5 oz. low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced scallions
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Steam cauliflower florets in the microwave for about 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a food processor, add the garlic and pulse until smooth and creamy.
3. Combine mashed cauliflower, two whole eggs, cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold the egg whites and scallions into the cauliflower mixture.
5. Lightly grease a muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill each cup with cauliflower mixture, and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
Per Serving: 1/6 Lean-1 + 1 Vegetable