Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
- 1/2 cup Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 cup raw grated cauliflower
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cooking spray
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
1. Puree diced tomatoes in a blender or food processor and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. In a large bowl, mix cauliflower, eggs, and 3/4 cup mozzarella. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Lift the edges of the parchment paper and transfer onto a cookie sheet. Use a spatula to flip the bread.
5. Bake at 450 for an additional 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cut loaf into slices, slightly separating each slice. Sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and the remaining mozzarella. Return to oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
7. Serve with the pureed, diced tomato, marinara. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 3 Fresh + 1 Lean -0