Cheesy Taco Pasta Stuffed Pepper
- • 1 packet Livea Taco Cheese Pasta
- • 3 oz. hot water
- • 1 Tbsp. salsa
- • 1 bell pepper, any color
- • 1 Tbsp. sour cream
- • 1/2 Tbsp. green onion
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a small bowl combine contents of the Livea Taco Cheese Pasta with water and salsa. Stir until mixed well and set aside for 2-3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the bell pepper by removing the top portion near the stem and cleaning out the seeds and membranes; rinse and pat dry.
4. Place hollowed bell pepper into a small baking dish or loaf pan, and pour the pasta mixture inside. Cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 3-4 minutes.
7. Top with sour cream, green onion and enjoy!