Cheesy Taco Vegetable Skillet
- 14 oz. lean 93% ground beef
- 1 cup assorted bell peppers, chopped
- 10 oz. canned diced tomatoes with green chiles, do not drain
- 3/4 cup zucchini, chopped
- 3 cups baby kale or spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Green onions (to garnish)
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain cooked meat of excess fat.
2. Add bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini and kale to ground beef.
3. Stir in taco seasoning and cook for about 5 more minutes or until spinach is fully wilted
4. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and cover pan allowing the cheese to melt or put the meat mixture in a 9-inch pie dish and place in the oven at 350°F for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
Per Serving (1⅓ Cup): 1 Lean-0 | 3 Vegetables