Chicken Alfredo Wrap
- 1 packet Livea Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp egg white
- Parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Place contents of the Creamy Chicken Alfredo packet in a resealable plastic bag. Using a meat tenderizer or mallet, crush until the noodles are broken into fine pieces. Transfer into a small bowl.
3. Mix in remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. Place “dough” on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Using another piece of parchment paper, smash the dough down to flatten into a 6 to 8-inch tortilla. Carefully peel off top layer of parchment paper.
5. Bake for 15-16 minutes, or until the tortilla is golden brown on edges. Let cool.
6. Once cooled, add in your favorite on-plan ingredients such as mustard, hummus, chicken, or lettuce to make a delicious wrap!
Per Serving: Up to 1/Day Livea Meal