Chicken Caesar Salad
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped eggplant
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs. grilled chicken breast, divided.
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. On a lightly greased baking sheet, roast eggplant and zucchini until tender. About 20-30 mins.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Gently toss the roasted veggies, tomatoes, lettuce, dressing, and Parmesan cheese together. Serve with 6 oz grilled chicken per serving.