Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pound chicken breast, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 6 leaves from a romaine heart
- 4 Tbsp. salsa
- Optional 1/4 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Combine chicken, peppers, oil, seasoning, and lime juice in a large, resealable plastic bag. Mix well to evenly coat chicken and vegetables with oil and seasoning.
3. Spread contents of the bag evenly on a foil-line baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
4. Serve on lettuce leaves, topped with salsa and Greek yogurt, if desired.
Per Serving: 3 Fresh, 1 Lean-1, 1 Healthy Fat, 3 Extras