- 1 packet Livea Mac and Cheese
- 1 packet Livea Homestyle Chili
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp low-fat sour cream
1. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the contents of the Livea Mac and Cheese and the Livea Chili packets.
2. Add 2/3 cup hot water, stir, and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Microwave on high for 1 ½ minutes.
4. Remove from microwave and stir in remaining 1/3 cup water.
5. Return to microwave for another 1 ½ minutes.
6. Let sit in microwave for 2 minutes.
7. Top with sour cream, and pair with your favorite Livea “Crunchers” or on-plan vegetables!
Per Serving: 1 Livea Meal + 1 Extra