- 3 cups peeled jicama (chopped into 1/4” thick and 3” long matchsticks)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 packets Livea Homestyle Chili
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
1. Add jicama fries to large pot of boiling water. Boil for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Remove from water and pat dry.
2. Set air fryer to 400° F and preheat for 2-3 minutes. Grease air fryer racks/ basket.
3. Place jicama fries into large bowl along with garlic powder, cumin, and salt. Toss to coat.
4. Arrange fries in a single layer and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. While fries are cooking, prepare Livea Homestyle Chili according to package directions.
6. Once jicama fries are finished, transfer to an oven-safe dish that will fit inside your air fryer. Spoon Chili over the fries and sprinkle cheese on top. Place dish inside your air fryer and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Per Serving: 3 Fresh, 1/4 Lean-0, 1 Livea Meal (General)