- 2 packets Livea Chocolate Chip Flapjacks
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. part-skim ricotta
- 2 packets zero-calorie sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of allspice
1. In a small bowl, combine Livea Chocolate Chip Flapjacks and egg substitute, and mix until a batter-like consistency. Pour batter into a quart-sized, resealable plastic bag. Cut off a small part of one tip of the bag.
2. Heat oil in medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Pipe batter in long, straight lines into skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side.
3. Meanwhile, prepare cannoli dip by combining remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Serve funnel cake sticks with cannoli dip, enjoy!
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1/4 Lean-1 | 1 Healthy Fat