- 2 Livea Hot Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1 Livea Chocolate Cream Pudding/Shake
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. egg beaters
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray dish with Pam cooking spray
3. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix until blended
4. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 22 minutes. Make sure the cake is set by using a toothpick to test the center. If it comes out clean, it is done.
5. Flip cake onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
6. Bake other side for 10 minutes or until edges are crispy and brown.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Healthy Fat | 1 Extra