Chocolate Fudge Banana Bread
- 2 packets Livea Chocolate Fudge Cup-Cake
- 2 packets Livea Homestyle Flapjacks
- 1 packet Livea Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour batter into a greased, 4x8-inch loaf pan, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. Remove from oven and let cool for ~10 minutes.
5. Slice into 5 portions and serve.
Per Serving: 1 Livea Meal + 0.4 Healthy Fats + 0.7 Extras