Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Haystacks
- 1 packet Livea Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup pudding/shake mix
- 1 bag Livea Cinnamon Crisps, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. powdered peanut butter, prepared (optional)
1. Slightly break Cinnamon Crisps into smaller pieces.
2. In a small bowl, combine the pudding/shake mix with water to form a paste. Stir in 1 tsp of powdered peanut butter (if desired) until well blended.
3. Add Crisps to the mixture until evenly coated. Drop the haystacks on a plate covered with parchment paper or foil making 6 piles.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Best if eaten the same day.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Extra