Creamy Buffalo Chicken Bake
- 14 oz raw, boneless, skinless chicken breasts - yields 9 oz cooked
- 2oz or 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup hot wing sauce
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.° Bake chicken breasts for 30–35 minutes or until cooked.
2. Remove chicken breasts from pan and chop the chicken into small pieces. Place chicken inside of a baking dish. Set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan, combine hot sauce, ranch dressing and cream cheese. Heat over medium high heat, stirring until cream cheese is completely melted.
4. Once melted, pour the sauce mixture over chicken. Then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Serve with 1 1/2 cups of celery or your favorite veggies for a complete lean and green meal.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-1 | 1 Healthy Fat | 3 Vegetables | 2 Extras