Hot & Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 9 oz boneless skinless chicken breast cut into cubes, raw - should yield 6 oz cooked
- 1 Tbsp hot wing sauce
- 1 bag Livea Spicy Queso Chips
- 1 Tbsp reduced-fat grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat Oven to 350.°
2. Finely crush the Spicy Queso Chips into crumbs - use food processor or just crush chip in bag with kitchen mallet. Mix the parmesan cheese with the crushed Spicy Queso Chips and pour crumb mixture into a plastic resealable bag. Set aside.
3. Cut chicken breast into 1 inch chunks. Combine chicken with 1 Tbsp of Hot Wing Sauce, tossing until combined.
4. Let excess sauce drip off chicken then place the coated chicken into the resealable bag with the crumb mixture and shake the bag, making sure the chicken is completely coated with the crumbs.
5. Put the crumb coated chicken cubes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for approximately 25–30 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on your oven, but I used my oven light and kept an eye on them to make sure they didn’t burn.
6. Combine ranch dressing and 1 tsp Hot Wing Sauce and stir until combined. Serve with chicken bites.
1 General Livea Meal | 1 Lean-0 | 1 Healthy Fat | 2 Extras
Optional Dipping Sauce:
2 tbsp Light Ranch Dressing (1 Healthy Fat)
1 tsp Hot Wing Sauce (1/3 Extra)