Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl or re-sealable, plastic bag, toss cauliflower with olive oil, lemon juice, curry powder, garlic powder, turmeric, cayenne, and salt
3. Spread cauliflower in one layer onto a large, foil-lined baking sheet, and roast, stirring and turning over occasionally, until tender and golden brown, about 25 minutes to 35 minutes.
4. Garnish with fresh cilantro, and serve.
Per Serving: 3 Vegetables | 1 Healthy Fat | 2/3 Extra