Dill Pickle Crusted Chicken Breast
- 1 package Livea Dill Pickle Crisps
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 7.75 oz chicken breast, skinless (yield ~6oz cooked)
1. Using a food processor or blender, crush Livea Dill Pickle Crisps into a fine, breadcrumb-like consistency. Pour the crumbs and parmesan cheese into a resealable bag.
2. In a separate dish, beat an egg and dip each side of chicken breast into the egg wash.
3. Next place chicken breast into the resealable bag with crumbs and parmesan cheese. Reseal bag and toss to evenly coat chicken breast.
4. Remove chicken from bag and place into air fryer. Set air fryer to 400° F and cook for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip chicken and cook for another 4 minutes.
*Oven temperatures may vary, cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Per Serving:1 General Livea Meal, 1 Lean-1, 1/2 Extra