Easy Egg Wrap Burrito
- 1 packet Livea Sloppy Joe
- 4.5 oz. water
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1 egg wrap
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce leaves
1. Mix contents of the Sloppy Joe packet with water in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 2.5 minutes, then stir. Return to microwave and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
2. While the Sloppy Joe is cooking, grease a small fry pan with cooking spray and sauté the bell pepper until al dente. Remove from heat.
3. Remove the Sloppy Joe from the microwave and stir in paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder. Set aside.
4. Heat the egg wrap in the microwave for 20 seconds. Remove and plate.
5. Spread Sloppy Joe mixture onto the egg wrap, and top with cooked bell pepper and lettuce leaves.
6. Roll up into a burrito and enjoy!
Per Serving: 1 Livea Meal + 1 Fresh + 1 Optional Snack