Football Fajita Dip
- 1 1⁄2cups 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup raw cauliflower
- 1 cup raw celery
- 1 cup raw peppers, green
- 1 cup raw peppers, red
- 1 Tbsp. raw scallions
- 16 black olives
- 1/2 packet fajita seasoning
- 4 oz. reduced fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 oz. avocado
- 12 oz. cooked boneless, skinless
- chicken breast
- 2 tsp lemon or lime juice
1. Shred already-prepared chicken
2. In a food processor, blend cottage cheese until smooth
3. Combine chicken, cottage cheese, fajita mix, diced tomatoes, and lemon or lime juice in a bowl and mix.
4. Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Top with cheese and bake at 375° F. For 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly with cheese melted on top.
5. Garnish with scallions, avocado, and olives. Serve with the non-starchy vegetables listed or other low carb vegetables of your choice.
Per Serving: 2 Fresh | 1 Lean | 1 Healthy Fat | 3 Extras