Frozen Raspberry Mocha Pops
- 2 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 packets Livea Raspberry Hot Cocoa
- 1 Tbsp. espresso powder or instant coffee
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Warm almond milk in the microwave for 20 seconds in a microwave safe bowl. Add espresso or instant coffee and stir until dissolved.
2. Once the milk has cooled, add all remaining ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
3. Using a spoon or spatula, scoop mixture into 6 large popsicle molds and freeze for ~3 hours.
4. Once frozen, run the popsicle mold under hot water until the popsicle is free from the mold.
Per Serving: 1; 2/day Livea Meal | 2/3 Lean-1 | 1 Extra