Ginger Snap Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 packets Livea Gingerbread Cup-Cake
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp. low-fat cream cheese
- 1 packet zero calorie sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
2. Pour 2 packets of Livea Gingerbread Cup-Cakes into a small bowl. Add the baking powder and salt to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. Add almond milk and maple syrup to the dry ingredients, mix well with a fork until smooth. The mixture should be thick and sticky.
4. Using a tablespoon, scoop 6 spoons full of the mixture on to a cookie sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
5. In a small dish, add the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract and stir until well mixed.
6. Once the cookies have cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cookies using a spatula.
Per Serving: 1; 1/day Livea Meal | 3 Extras