Gingerbread Cupcake with Pumpkin Spice Frosting
- 1 packet Livea Gingerbread Cup-Cake
- 1 packet Livea Pumpkin Pie Pudding/Shake
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, mix the Gingerbread Cup-Cake mixture with 1.5 oz. of cold water.
2. Microwave on high for 30 seconds (microwave times may vary). Remove from microwave and let cool.
3. While cupcake is cooling, add the Pumpkin Pie pudding/shake powder to a small bowl and mix in 3 oz of cold water to form your frosting.
4. Once cupcake is cool, carefully remove from dish. Using only about 1/4 of the frosting mixture, spread evenly on top of the cupcake.
5. Sprinkle top with ground cinnamon and ENJOY!
6. For the remaining Pumpkin Pie Pudding/Shake, add 1/8 tsp. cinnamon and refrigerate for 2-3 hours for another sweet treat!
Per Serving: 1/Day Livea Meal & 1⁄4 General Livea Meal