Green Bean Casserole
- 1, 16-oz. bag frozen whole green beans
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 packet stevia
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Livea Sour Cream and Onion Rings, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Microwave green beans according to package directions.
3. Lightly grease a medium-sized skillet, and heat over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Combine mushroom mixture with green beans in a medium-sized bowl, and let cool.
4. Meanwhile, combine Greek yogurt, sour cream, cornstarch, stevia, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Toss vegetables in sauce mixture until well combined.
5. Spread into a lightly-greased baking dish, top with crushed Parmesan Puffs, and bake until topping is golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
Per Serving: 1/4 1x/Day Livea Meal | 1/4 Lean-1 | 3 Vegetables | 1/2 Healthy Fat | 2 Extras