- 1 head of cabbage
- 14 oz shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 14 oz of chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4 oz shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1. Add the chicken broth to a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower the heat and mix in the Greek yogurt and green chilies. Heat thoroughly but do not boil and make sure to stir often. Let simmer for 4-5 minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Peel the cabbage leaves, peeling gently so they do not tear. Throw the cabbage leaves into the pot of boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove leaves and set on paper towel to dry.
3. Mix the shredded chicken with the cilantro, green onions and the shredded cheese. Season with salt, pepper and cumin
4. Spoon chicken mixture inside of the cabbage leaves along with 1 Tbsp of the sauce, then roll it up. Place the cabbage rolls in an 8x8 baking dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Bake a 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-1 | 3 Vegetables | 2 Extras