Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets With Dipping Sauce
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 packets Livea Honey Mustard Crisps, finely crushed to bread-crumb-like consistency
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Place egg and crushed Honey Mustard Crisps into two separate small, shallow dishes. Dip each chicken piece into the egg and then roll in the crushed Honey Mustard Crisps until completely coated. Place chicken pieces onto a lightly- greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Spray tops with cooking spray.
3. Bake until coating turns golden and internal temperature reaches 165° F. about 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, combine Greek yogurt, mustard, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Serve nuggets with yogurt dip
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Lean-1 | 2 Extras