Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1, 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 4 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Place chicken in Instant Pot, and pour sauce over top. Secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 20 minutes at high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
3. Meanwhile, microwave riced cauliflower according to package directions.
4. To serve: Divide riced cauliflower and chicken evenly among four bowls. Garnish with cilantro.
1 Lean-1 | 1 Healthy Fat| 3 Vegetables | 1/4 Extra