Italian Wedding Soup
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1¼ lbs. 93% lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 4 cups raw spinach
1. Bring half of broth to a boil in a large pot.
2. Meanwhile, combine beef, egg, half of parmesan cheese, half of Italian seasoning, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Form mixture into small meatballs, about 1/2-inch in diameter.
3. Add meatballs to broth, and simmer until meatballs are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining broth and Italian seasoning, and bring to a boil. Add cauliflower rice, and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Add spinach and stir until wilted , about 2 minutes.
6. Serve soup topped with remaining parmesan.
1 Serving | 1 Lean + 3 Greens + 3 Condiments