- 1 link andouille sausage, sliced
- 3.5-oz shrimp, cooked or 3-oz chicken, cooked
- 1/4 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup canned, diced tomatoes—less than 5g carb/serving
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp olive oil (only if using shrimp otherwise use cooking spray)
1. Sauté green peppers and celery in olive oil or cooking spray until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, water, and spices.
3. Cook until most of the liquid has boiled off. Stir in shrimp (or chicken) and andouille sausage until heated thoroughly.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-0 | 3 Vegetables | 1 Healthy Fat (if using shrimp)