- 2 cups (30g) dried kelp
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. scallions, chopped
- 1-2 Thai or serrano peppers, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
- 4 tsp. sesame oil
1. Place kelp in a medium bowl, cover with water and let soak for 20 minutes to rehydrate. Once rehydrated, roll the kelp up and cut into thin shreds.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the shredded kelp to the pot and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and return kelp to pot.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot of kelp noodles and return to heat over medium-high. Cook for 5 minutes, tossing frequently.
Per Serving: 1 Fresh + 2 Healthy Fats + 3 Extras