Leftover Turkey Salad
- 18 ounces of chopped turkey, white meat
- 12 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
1. In a large bowl, combine the chopped turkey, Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, celery and dill, stirring until well combined.
2. Taste and season the turkey salad with salt and pepper.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Tip: For an extra serving of vegetables, try adding this salad to a lettuce wrap!
Per serving: ½; 1 Fresh | 1; Lean-1 | 1 Extra