- ½ cup cauliflower, riced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup broccoli florets, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup mushrooms (hedgehog or oyster)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled or grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 ounces chopped turkey, white meat
- Sesame seeds for garnish
1. Cook the cauliflower according to package instructions.
2. While cauliflower is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the broccoli and red bell pepper and cover with a lid, stirring occasionally, until vegetables have softened yet are still al dente, about 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Add in mushrooms, garlic and ginger, and continue cooking until garlic and ginger are very fragrant, about 3 minutes.
5. Stir in chopped turkey and soy sauce, cover and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
6. Top with sesame seeds and serve over cooked riced cauliflower
Per serving: 3 Fresh | 1 Lean-1 | 1 Healthy Fat | 3 Extras