- 2 Livea Very Vanilla Bars
- 2 Livea Lemon Zest Puddings
- 4 Tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray butter
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Put Very Vanilla Bars into blender to crush into crumb-like bits. Spray a 6 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press bar pieces down into pie pan until solid, then spray with a few mists of spray butter.
3. Blend together the puddings, cream cheese, lemon juice, zero-calorie sweetener, and vanilla extract until it is creamy, adding water if necessary.
4. Pour mixture into pie pan. Bake until mixture is nearly solid, about 20 minutes. Chill overnight before serving.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 3 Extras