Livea Layered Salad
- 4oz (1⁄2 cup) plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup radishes, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 6oz cooked chicken breast, cut into 1⁄4-inch cubes
- 4oz (1 cup) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
1. Whisk together salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
2. Place mixed greens in a large clear bowl. Top with layers of egg, tomato, cucumber, radish, mushroom, pepper, chicken, and cheese.
3. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Pour dressing over top or serve it on the side.
Per Serving: 3 Fresh | 1 Lean-1 | 1 Healthy Fat | 1/2 Extra