Loaded Caramel Apple Nachos
- 1 - 4 oz. apple
- • 1 cup water
- • 2 tsp. lime juice
- • 1 Livea Double Chocolate Chip Crispy Bar
- • 2 Tbsp. sugar-free, calorie-free, caramel syrup
- • 1/3 oz. slivered almonds OR 1 ¼ Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Core and slice an apple to about 1/4-inch thickness and soak slices in a shallow bowl with water and lime juice.
2. Drain the apple slices and let excess water drip off. Pat dry and ar-range slices on a plate in a circular pattern.
3. Place the Double Chocolate Chip Crispy Bar into a resealable bag, and crumble into tiny pieces. Set aside.
4. Drizzle caramel syrup over the apple slices, and sprinkle coconut and chocolate bar crumbles over top.
5. Serve and enjoy!