Low-Carb Lobster Roll
- 1 small heart of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. light olive oil based mayonnaise
- 1 small celery stalk, finely diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 7oz cooked lobster meat
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Slice romaine heart in half, lengthwise. Remove inner leaves from each half to create a boat-like shape for the lobster filling.
3. Lightly coat the insides and edges of each “boat” with butter, and grill cut-sidedown to get a slight char and bring out the flavors of the lettuce, about 2-3 minutes.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for the lobster meat. Once ingredients are well combined, fold in the lobster meat until completely coated.
5. Divide lobster mixture evenly among the boats, and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-2 | 3 Vegetables | 2 Healthy Fats | 2 Extras