Mac & Chee-tos
- 1 packet Livea Mac and Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp red pepper or chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Chili powder
- Cooking spray
1. Add Livea Mac and Cheese, red pepper OR chili flakes, and garlic salt to food processor or blender.
2. Transfer to a bowl and add water; mix thoroughly.
3. Let sit for 2 minutes.
4. Spray a large sheet of parchment paper with cooking spray, transfer dough to one half of the parchment paper.
5. Fold the parchment paper in half over the dough. Using a rolling pin, spread the dough from the center toward the edges until it is paper-thin.
6. Carefully peel off the top layer of parchment.
7. Sprinkle chili powder over the top of the dough.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
9. Remove and use a pizza cutter to cut into chip-size pieces.
10. If not crisp after 10 minutes, flip chips over and bake until golden and crispy.
1; 1x/Day Livea Meal